Friday, June 13, 2014

Update

I've been away for a long time. Some things happened in my life that needed attention more than this blog.
In the meantime, Blogger decided to update the service with a new design / layout / interface ... which somehow has left me without administrative rights to my own blog. I've been using blogger since 2009 without any problems, until now. I've reached out to the Blogger admin team for some help, with no resolution found.

So ... I'll be moving the blog over to www.atiwygwylei.wordpress.com. I plan on leaving the past content posted on this blog (at least for a while) for anyone who may want to revisit it, but all new content will be created on Wordpress. I hope to see you all migrating your attention to the new location. I have much to post.

3 comments:

slacker303 said...

coolio

slacker303 said...

coolio

acidted said...

Really good to hear you're back. Will update my blog roll with your wordpress acount